Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions for ticket sales.
Conditions of Sale
A booking fee of £1 per ticket (capped at £2.80) applies to all online and telephone bookings. This does not apply to ICA Members or to bookings made in person at the ICA.
All tickets booked on the ICA website will be held at the Box Office for collection. At the point of collection you will need to show the credit/debit card used for the booking along with appropriate ID for any concession tickets booked.
For telephone bookings, tickets can be posted on request at a charge of £1.
Subject to availability, tickets may be held without payment for 3 days or until 1 hour before the start of the performance without payment, whichever is sooner. We cannot take unpaid reservations for gigs.
For most events, tickets may be returned to the Box Office no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the performance. Customers will be issued with a credit voucher for the full face value of the tickets which can be used to purchase tickets for future events on sale at the Box Office. Credit vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
Tickets may not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain. Any attempt to re-sell your tickets will result in them becoming void and the customer being refused entry. This includes all tickets purchased through unauthorised third parties and online auction sites.
Tickets may not be returned for gigs.
Tickets may be exchanged for an alternative performance if returned to the Box Office no later than 24 hours prior to the original performance time.
Tickets may not be exchanged for gigs.
Refunds will only be issued in the event of a performance being cancelled. You will be contacted in the event of a performance being cancelled or if there is a major change to your chosen performance.
In the event of tickets being lost and duplicates being required, please contact the Box Office on 020 7930 3647. Duplicates will be issued on the day of the performance only.
The seating of latecomers is discretionary. Admission is not guaranteed for all performances, though offered wherever possible.
Groups of 10 or more should contact the box office directly to arrange purchasing tickets.
Event Recording and Filming
By buying a ticket or attending an event at the ICA, you give your consent to being filmed, audio recorded or photographed. Should an event be recorded this will be signposted at the front desk. If you have any objection then please make yourself known to Box Office staff.
If you have any queries regarding the above or any other matter relating to ticket purchase please contact the Box Office on 020 7930 3647.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Only tickets bought from the ICA Box Office, its official website or from approved agents will be valid for admission.
- Tickets may not under any circumstances be altered, defaced or copied.
- The ICA management reserves the rights to refuse admission to any patron and request that any patron leave the venue.
- The ICA management reserves the right to change the advertised arrangements of any performance in the event of illness or any cause beyond the control of the ICA.
- Visitors are requested to keep their personal belongings with them at all times.
- Photography is permitted for some exhibitions. Permission should be requested at point of entry.
- Audio or video recording of any performance is prohibited.
- Parents are reminded that not all performances are suitable for children.
- Admission for gigs is strictly for over 16s and appropriate ID may be requested.
- The consumption of alcohol purchased at the ICA Bar is restricted to certain venues.
- Entry to the Café Bar may be restricted for certain special events.