How would you like to give us more money, without actually having to spend any more money?
Gift Aid enables the ICA to reclaim tax that has already been paid on your Membership or donation, increasing the value of your contribution at no extra cost to you.
If you pay UK income or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that we can reclaim (currently £5.83 for standard and dual membership, £4.17 for concessionary membership; amounts vary for donations), then please sign up now. You can also sign up to Gift Aid when you make a donation, or purchase or renew your membership.
If you have any queries about Gift Aid, please call us on 020 7930 0493.
- If you have already completed a Gift Aid declaration in favour of the ICA, please ignore this request.
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying the Membership Office.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid relief, ask your local tax office for leaflet IR65 Giving to Charity by Individuals.
- Please notify the Membership Office if you change your name or address.