Grand Ivy Review: Is it Safe or Scam to Play at Grand Ivy?
Looking for a safe casino to play at? Don’t worry, as we got you covered!
Established in 2016, Grand Ivy Casino can be considered a young player, but it’s currently one of the best online casinos available in the UK. Since the initial launch, Grand Ivy immediately caught the attention of UK players with its mesmerizing bonuses, game variety, and security measures. With over 1,900 games at your disposal, you’ll never be bored at the Grand Ivy!
When it comes to safety, Grand Ivy is on top of the game! It holds licenses obtained by three gambling commissions, the games are RNG tested by GeoTrust, it features SSL encryption and top-of-the-line software providers.
We’ve spared no effort and turned the casino upside down, making sure we bring you value with our Grand Ivy review.
If you’re wondering whether Grand Ivy is secure and a trustworthy casino to invest your money in, continue reading our Grand Ivy review, as you will find everything there is to it!
First Impression & Grand Ivy App Availability
Once you land on their site, you get a feeling that you’ve just entered an elite online casino. The site has a dark gray background with gold buttons and pictures of models they use for promotions. Everything about the site looks rock-solid and is screaming quality.
Besides the elite look, you will face no problem navigating through the website. We’ve made an account, tested some of their games, and there is absolutely nothing bad to say. You can find whatever you are looking for in seconds.
Registration is straightforward, as it always should be. Just click the button, fill in the blanks with your name, surname, email, home address, phone number, and postal code. You will then receive an email confirmation. Open your email, verify your account and you’re good to deposit and start playing.
When it comes to withdrawing, it gets a little more complicated. To determine you are not a minor, you will have to provide a photo of your ID or your driving license. Once Grand Ivy’s team goes over the details, you can start withdrawing with ease. Keep in mind that this is not a deal-breaker. You should stay away from gambling venues that do not ask for such details, as licensed casinos must have such a protocol in place.
Now for the disadvantage, or advantage as some might recall, you do not have to download a Grand Ivy app to start playing with your mobile device. We tested the site on our Android device, and we were surprised by the quality offered. Whether you have an Apple, Android, or a Windows device, you will face no problems playing. All you need is a stable internet connection. Believe us when we say you won’t even feel the absence of a Grand Ivy app.
What Makes Grand Ivy Secure?
As we’ve stated above, three licenses are there to ensure Grand Ivy’s safety. Holding a license from theUK Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), and the Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen) make Grand Ivy secure. The most rigid online casino license an operator can obtain is the one provided by the UK Gambling Commission. To get a hold of it, casinos must fulfill a dozen of requirements and have numerous protocols in place. Rest assured, having a UKGC license is enough for a casino to be considered safe. Conclusion? – You can relax as there is no Grand Ivy scam taking place, the casino is completely secure.
But, there is much more to talk about when it comes to the Grand Ivy safety. Licenses aren’t the only proof for security, as you have GeoTrust in play. All of the games at the Grand Ivy Casino are tested and approved for randomness. So, when you’re out there spinning the reels, you should know the machine is not rigged against you.
Moreover, GeoTrust is responsible for keeping your data safe. Grand Ivy is using 128-bit SSL encryption to make sure your personal information does not fall in the wrong hands. Additionally, your payments and banking information are well-protected as well. It would be better to see eCogra associated with the casino rather than GeoTrust, but we believe they do their job as well.
What we didn’t like at the Grand Ivy Casino was the lack of customer support options. We are not saying the customer support is bad by any means, as our encounter proved they are highly professional and helpful, but it would be better to provide more options. Currently, you can reach customer support via email or by the 24/7 available live chat. For small issues, feel free to contact the live chat as you will get the quickest answer there, whereas, for more complicated issues, you should use the email option. They don’t have an FAQ section nor a direct phone line. Nevertheless, the staff are professional and will help you out with any issue you might be facing.
An Array of Games and Software Providers
As one would assume, UK players are looking for casinos that will keep them occupied for hours. Before registering and making a deposit, you should find out whether the casino has a good game variety.
Lucky for you, Grand Ivy is home to over 1,900 top-quality games! With such a number, it’s easy to get lost, which is good in this case. You will find an abundance of classic, popular and progressive jackpot slots, table games, and live casinos games – all of them powered by top software providers.
We’ve tried to hand-count the software providers, got lost 2 times and had to start all over again. Currently, we’ve managed to count 108 providers with the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Play’n’GO, Blueprint Gaming, and many more! These software providers are known to cooperate only with the best casinos, as they have a reputation to keep and cannot afford to be associated with shady operators. Their games are packed with a fair RTP (Return to Play Percentage) and are 100% authentic.
You will uncover a ton of slot machines, ranging from classics to some of the highest progressive jackpot games. With over 1,000 slot games, you will definitely find ones suiting your taste. You can spin the reels on some mouth-watering progressive jackpot slots such as ‘Mega Moolah’ by Microgaming, and ‘Mega Fortune’ by NetEnt. The jackpot slots available in the Grand Ivy game library reach millions regularly. In fact, the current sum of the jackpots available in this casino is over £40,000,000! If you wanna have a shot at winning a life-changing prize, this is your place!
As for table games, you can play blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat, and a ton of variants. If you don’t fancy playing against a computer, you will fall in love with the live casino section. Most of the live games are powered by the award-winning Evolution Gaming. The quality of these games is top-notch, and you have an abundance to choose from. They are all streamed in high quality and offer you multiple camera angles to ensure you ‘nothing shady is going on below the table’. So, if you regard yourself as an old-school gambler, this is your sweet getaway.
Grand Ivy Bonuses & Promotions
The best way to attract new customers? Genuine and fair bonuses! At Grand Ivy, that is exactly what you’ll come across. A great welcome bonus and unique promotions are constantly in motion at the Grand Ivy casino. We will state the current Grand Ivy bonus offerings and promotions taking place, but keep in mind that online casinos tend to change or remove their bonuses. So, to make sure about any promotion, it’s best to visit the official Grand Ivy site. The current Grand ivy bonus offer is as follows:
Grand Ivy Welcome Bonus – Up to £1,500 Over Three Deposits
- 100% 1st Deposit Match Bonus Up to £300 + 25 Free Spins on Starburst. To unlock this Grand Ivy bonus, you will need to deposit a minimum of £20. To get the full bonus, you will need to deposit £300, for which you will receive an additional £300 as bonus funds. Bonus funds have a 35x wagering requirement before they become withdrawable. Keep in that mind that playing certain games will not contribute to the wagering requirement. To get a 100% contribution, you will need to play slots, scratchcards, and keno, progressive jackpots are excluded. Make sure you avoid depositing with Skrill and Neteller, as you will not be eligible for this bonus.
- 25% 2nd Deposit Match Bonus Up to £800 + 50 Free Spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. The minimum deposit required is £20. To unlock the full bonus, you will need to deposit £3,200. The same T&C applies to the previous bonus.
- 50% 3rd Deposit Match Bonus up to £400 + 25 Free Spins on Gonzo’s Quest. The minimum deposit to participate in this Grand Ivy bonus is £20. To unlock the full bonus, you will need to deposit £800. The same T&C apply as the previous bonuses. To get the full £1,500 Grand Ivy bonus over the first three deposits, you will need to fund your account with a total of £4,300.
Grand Ivy Promotions
- £30,000 Cash Prize, No Strings Attached – There is an annual award taking place every year, and £30,000 cash prize is the current one. Every player is eligible for the prize draw as long as his account is open and fully verified. To participate in this promotion, you will need to earn yourself a Mega Ticket. The Mega Ticket is equal to 500 points, and 1 point is equal to £1,000. You must deposit a minimum of £1,000 for wagering during the month to contribute toward Mega Ticket points. Once you acquire a Mega Ticket, you will automatically enter the prize draw. There is no limit to how many Mega Tickets you can acquire. The player who wins the grand prize receives the full amount with no strings attached.
- 3x £10,000 Cash Prize – Three lucky players during the year will have the chance to choose £10,000 worth of prizes, including some of the latest Apple products. To participate in this promotion, you will need a Major Ticket. The Major Ticket equals 250 points, and 1 point equals £400 in wagers. You must deposit a minimum of £500 in a given month to activate the earning of points. There is no Major Ticket limit, which means you can get as many as you want.
- £500 Weekly Cash Giveaway – Ten people are randomly selected each week for an equal share of a £500 jackpot. To participate, you will need a Mini Ivy Ticket. £40 in wagers equals 1 Ivy points, and when you gather 100 points, you will get your Mini Ivy Ticket. Ten players are randomly selected each Monday and announced shortly after.
When it comes to depositing and withdrawing at Grand Ivy, there is an abundance of options in place. You can deposit using MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafeCard, ApplePay, Trustly, Klarna, Bank Wire, Instadebit, and MuchBetter.
The minimum deposit is £10, but £20 is the minimum amount you need to deposit for bonus participation. The min withdrawal is set at £20, with a max withdrawal is £5,000 per week.
Deposits are instant, whereas withdrawals can take up to 7 days, assuming your account is ID-verified.
Conclusion: Is Grand Ivy Scam or Not?
It would literally be a crime to think such a casino is a fraud. Grand Ivy is one of the best casinos you can gamble at. Three licenses, advanced encryption, top software providers, all of them put in place to make Grand Ivy scam-free.
Security is the number one priority you should be looking at when joining a casino. When it comes to online casino safety, they don’t come any safer than Grand Ivy. Furthermore, this casino is packed with everything a gambler could be looking for! Sleek and easy-to-navigate website design, a plethora of games, whopping jackpots, a huge range of payment methods – everything that makes for a perfect combination of security & entertainment!
Can I Play For Free?
Yes, you can try out some of the games for free. But, if you want to win real money, you will need to verify your account and deposit some funds.
Are There Any Grand Ivy Bonuses?
Yes, currently there are. The best way to confirm this is to visit the official Grand Ivy site.
Is There a Live Casino at Grand Ivy?
Yes. Most of the games are powered by Evolution Gaming, and you have a ton to choose from.